So you have downloaded Coinomo and registered through your email. In the “Account” page, you would see a tab called “Identity Verification”. So, why should you bother with it?
KYC or identity verification process is a legal requirement for investors who want to use investment application services such as Coinomo.
So, why KYC on Coinomo? The main reason is to keep the assets you have on Coinomo accessible only to you, the account holder. You will never know, one day you might forgot your password or lost your access to your email account, with KYC process done, you can prove that you are the legal account holder of your Coinomo account and the assets in it. Please rest assure, your privacy is the utmost importance to us. We will always keep your information secure and private.
What do you need for KYC on Coinomo?
Just ID and your phone camera, you can follow the guide on how to KYC (Identity Verification) on Coinomo by clicking here.
Before you start, make sure you:
- Have a good internet connection
- In moderately bright lighting environment
- Provide full name and ID data according to the information on your ID card or other identification document
- Make sure your phone number is working (not just Whatsapp)
- Have your phone camera ready
- Follow the link we provided above and if in doubt contact us at our Telegram or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find out more about us at our website, www.coinomo.com or follow us on Twitter @Omo_Finance
Coinomo wants to be your long-term partner in Crypto investment. We provide handpicked DeFi (Decentralized Finance) yield plans for you to invest according to interests and risk appetite. Coinomo is invested by prominent VC fund like Vertex Venture and publicly listed company Razer. Download us now and earn money even when you sleep.